A30XH SMOKE DETECTOR
SMOKE DETECTOR A30XH
Microprocessed smoke detector for fire detection.
Conventional smoke detector for fire detection.
The A30XH detector is based on the Tyndall effect (light refraction in a dark chamber) for detection of fires which generates smoke (plastic, wood, paper, etc).
The A30XH detector (smoke-heat detector) also has a static heat element that sets the detector into an alarm mode when temperature reaches 55ºC
• Low section, total height less than 45 mm (including the base).
• Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
• Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
• Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
• Easy connection, without polarity.
• Double flash LED indicates a dirty status of the detector (fast signal indicates alarm and slow indicates maintenance required).
• Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
• According to EN 54-7 and CE mark according to European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) Nº305/2011.