Addressable Heat Sensor with isolator
The A50 family of detectors are based on a new refined aesthetic that integrates the latest electronic technology with new, more efficient detection algorithms and a three-dimensional design that makes it more robust against environmental dirt.
The A50 family allows multiple combinations between smoke and heat detection, CO sensor and short-circuit isolator with UL certification.
The A50HI model is a detector that has a heat sensor. It also incorporates a short circuit isolator.
The heat sensor has thermovelocimetric behaviour, reaching alarm status with a static temperature of 60ºC in the case of slow fire developments.
- Heat sensor.
- Short-circuit isolator incorporated.
- Low profile, total height less than 42 mm (including low base).
- Also available with high base for 20 mm tube.
- Possibility of connection to a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection (and A50S without polarity).
- Bi-color red and yellow LED.
- Indication, by means of the red LED, of the communication with the control panel (single flashing), as well as of the alarm status (LED on).
- Indication, by means of the yellow led (single flash), of the activation of the short-circuit isolator or the lack of communication with the control panel.
- Easy installation of head and base, interchangeable throughout the A50 family, and made of white heat-resistant ABS.
- UL certificate according to Standard EN 54-5 class A2R and EN 54-17 with CE marking according to the European Regulation on Construction Products (EU) No. 305/2011.
Login to private area to check the product documentation.