Addressable multisensor with isolator detector
The A50 family of detectors are based on a new refined aesthetic that integrates the latest electronic technology with new, more efficient detection algorithms and a three-dimensional design that makes it more robust against environmental dirt.
The A50 family allows multiple combinations between smoke and heat detection, CO sensor and short-circuit isolator with UL certification.
The A50SHCOI model is a multi-sensor detector that has a short-circuit isolator and three different types of sensors: An smoke sensor, a heat sensor and a Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor.
The use of the CO sensor is very valuable for the early detection of some types of fire, since the production of this gas is very common, especially in the initial phases of a fire. Its integration with the smoke sensor results in a compact detector that is very robust against false alarms.
To complete its features, a heat sensor with thermovelocimetric response is incorporated, reaching alarm status with a static temperature of 60ºC in the case of slow fire developments.
- Smoke, Heat and CO sensor.
- With short circuit isolator.
- Low profile, total height less than 55 mm (including low base).
- Also available with high base for 20 mm tube.
- Possibility of connection to a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection.
- Bi-color red and yellow LED.
- Indication, by means of the red LED, of the communication with the control panel (single flashing), as well as of the alarm status (LED on).
- Indication, by means of the yellow led (single flash), of the activation of the short-circuit isolator or the lack of communication with the control panel.
- Signalling of the dirty state of the sensor on the control panel display (the sensor allows to differentiate between rapid signal increases due to alarm and small, slow and sustained increases due to the accumulation of dust and dirt).
- Smoke and CO sensor processing algorithm that drastically reduces incidents due to false alarms.
- Easy installation of head and base, interchangeable throughout the A50 family, and made of white heat-resistant ABS.
- UL certified according to Standard EN 54-5 class A2R, EN 54-7 and EN 54 17 with CE marking according to the European Regulation on Construction Products (EU) No. 305/2011.
Login to private area to check the product documentation.