Addressable Smoke and Heat Detector
The A50 family of detectors are based on a new refined aesthetic that integrates the latest electronic technology with new, more efficient detection algorithms and a three-dimensional design that makes it more robust against environmental dirt.
The A50 family allows multiple combinations between smoke and heat detection, CO sensor and short-circuit isolator with UL certification.
The A50SHI model is a detector that has two different types of sensors: An smoke sensor and heat sensor. The A50SHI model incorporates a short circuit isolator.
The smoke sensor is specially designed to detect the presence of combustion aerosols in a three-dimensional design that makes it more robust against dirt.
Regarding heat sensor, it allows the thermovelocimetric response of the detector, reaching the alarm status with a static temperature of 60ºC in the case of slow fire developments.
- Smoke and heat sensor.
- Short-circuit isolator incorporated.
- Low profile, total height less than 55 mm (including low base).
- Also available with high base for 20 mm tube.
- Possibility of connection to a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection.
- Bi-color red and yellow LED.
- Indication, by means of the red LED, of the communication with the control panel (single flashing), as well as of the alarm status (LED on).
- Indication, by means of the yellow led (single flash), of the activation of the short-circuit isolator or the lack of communication with the control panel.
- Signalling of the dirty state of the sensor on the control panel display (the sensor allows to differentiate between rapid signal increases due to alarm and small, slow and sustained increases due to the accumulation of dust and dirt).
- Easy installation of head and base, interchangeable throughout the A50 family, and made of white heat-resistant ABS.
- UL certified according to Standard EN 54-5 class A2R, EN 54-7 and EN 54-17 with CE marking according to the European Regulation on Construction Products (EU) No. 305/2011.
Login to private area to check the product documentation.