Autonomous domestic smoke detector for fire detection, with acoustic alarm.
Smoke sensibility: 0.08~0.15 dB/m
Temperature sensibility: 57ºC (model with temperature sensor)
Standby current: 8 ?A
Alarm current: 15 mA
Temperature: 0ºC to 50ºC
Humidity: 0 to 95% HR
Acoustic alarm level: 85 dB / 3 m
Dimensions: Ø105 x 30 mm
- Installation requirements:
- Centre of roof (do not install less than 10 cm from the walls).
- Minimum installation recommended:
- At least 2 detectors by house.
- At least 1 detector by floor.
- Separator hallway outside the open bedrooms.
- Bedrooms normally closed.
- On the roof before a stair.
- Living room, dinner room, attic, etc.
Login to private area to check the product documentation.