External Power Supply (with batteries charge incorporated) for fire detection and fire alarm systems. Certified according EN 54-4.
This equipment is specially recommended for properly feeding any fire detection device which requires external power supply.
It has two outputs:
- Two 30V output monitored and protected by a fuse, for easy connection.
- Dry contact fault output, for integration with other systems.
The system has three indication leds to show system status:
- RED (green): system operating through 110/230 V/AC power supply.
- BATTERY (green): system operating under batteries.
- FAULT (amber): system fault, general power supply fault or fault in the auxiliary battery supply.
There are 2 models available depending on the needs of the system:
- ZAFIRPWS2 (65W): supply capacity 1,5A (65w).
- ZAFIRPWS5 (150W): supply capacity 4A (150w).
General power supply connection is different between the two models. ZAFIRPWS2 is connected to electrical network by a connector located on the right side of the box. ZAFIRPWS5 is connected to electrical network directly to the switching power supply.
External Power Supply is placed inside a metallic box of 363 x 331 x 96 mm, which allow additional space for installing batteries (2×12 Vdc7Ah).
Login to private area to check the product documentation.