The LONDON control panel allows a maximum of 10 repeaters to be connected by means of a 4-wire 1.5 mm2 connection (two power supply wires and two communication wires for the RS485 line). The two wires of the RS485 line will be connected from the back panel of the control panel to the back panel of the corresponding repeaters.
The two power supply wires shall be connected from the 30V output of the control panel power supply to the back panel of the corresponding repeaters.
Up to 3 repeaters are powered from the 30V output of the London control panel power supply.
To power 4 to 10 repeaters, it must be done from the 30V output of an external power supply (FAE).
The connection of the repeaters, both communication cables and 30V power supply cables will be made with 2 x 1.5 mm2 twisted and shielded halogen-free cable, up to a maximum cable length of 1200 metres.
- Control panel configurable up to 12 modules, with 4 zones or 4 relays (control panel limit of
48 outputs, relays and zones).
- Expandable up to 32 modules with an additional cabinet (limit 128 outputs, zones and relays).
- Supports up to 32 devices (detectors and call points) per zone.
- Configurable with PC-EasyLONDON software (RS232).
- It allows to connect an external keyboard (standard PC-PS2).
- It allows the connection of 10 repeaters.
- 30Vdc auxiliary output.
- Equipped with 1 delayed sounder output (0 to 10 minutes) and supervised.
- Equipped with 1 alarm output and 1 fault output as free voltage relays.
- It allows the connection of a printer (RS232).
- Certified according EN 54-2 and EN 54-4, and CE mark.
- Access to the panel keyboard by means of a numeric code.
- Size: 418 x 324 x 150 mm.