Resettable Manual Call Point fire alarm (with short-circuit isolator) for algorithmic addressable detection systems.
It has a LED that lights up when the call point is manually triggered (alarm), as well as showing a yellow tab on the lower side of the activation face. A single flash shows communication with the control panel.
It is easy to reset through activation of the yellow button sited in the front face by means of a screwdriver.
- Easily resettable call point by pushing yellow button on the front side.
- Transparent protector cover to avoid accidental false alarms.
- Self-identified element in the fire detection algorithmic and addressable.
- Communication with the control panel is indicated by a single flash of the LED.
- Immediate visual recognition of alarm status by the permanent activation of the LED, and the trigger of the yellow tab on the lower side of the activation face.
- According to EN 54-11 Standard, and CE mark according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.
Login to private area to check the product documentation.