Algorithmic addressable optical smoke sensor for fire detection.
The optical smoke sensor A30XHA is based on the Tyndall effect (light refraction in a dark chamber) created in an optical chamber.
The variation of the electrical features of the chamber in the presence of combustion aerosols makes it suitable for smoke sensing.
The sensor A30XHA (optical-heat sensor) also has a static heat element that sets it into alarm status when temperature reaches 55ºC.
- Low section, total height less than 53,4 mm (including the base).
- Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
- Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
- Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, without polarity.
- A single flash of LED indicators shows communication with the control panel, and alarm status with LED on.
- Indication of contamination status of the sensor in the control panel display (the sensor discriminates between fast alarm signal and slow and sustained small increases due to the accumulation of dust and dirt).
- Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
- According to EN 54-7 Standard, and CE mark according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.
Login to private area to check the product documentation.