The system is based on placement of SOYUZ generators in the zone to protect.When it is activated electrically, it burns a mix pyrotechnic that generates an spray finally disseminated by the environment composed of potassium carbonate (K2CO3), which is not a TOXIC substance that involved eliminating the formation of radicals that are associated with fire and by absorbing the energy of combustion, so that fire is extinguished.
This system also has the advantage that it does not move the oxygen of the place, so the people do not suffer suffocation hazard.
Generators are triggered by an alarm and fire detection control panel with functionality of extinguishing EN 12094 certified, with thermal probes inside the exhaust hood, trigger and lock call points, signs of extinguishing, and sounders, etc, as required by installation.
The system can be used for the protection of hoods, data processing points, special equipment, etc.
1- Calculate number of generators of SOYUZ.
a) By inundation:
- Calculate the real inundation volume and plus a 20% of security.
- Every generator of 300 g protects 6 m3.
b) By application on surfaces:
- The generator generates a cone of diameter place 0.9m to 1.5m away. Therefore, each 300 g generator protects 0.63 m2.
- In exhaust hoods:
- Protection of the hood filter.
- Protection of the hot points.
- Place, at least, 1 generator in every hot point (Fryer, griddle, stove, etc.).
- Place, at least, 1 generator every m2 of hot point.
- Stock/operating temperature of generators: -40 to 85°C.
- Resistance of generators: 0,7Ω.
- Toxicity and corrosivity: NONE; CAS N° 584-08-07; Oral LD50 (rat): 1850 mg/Kgm.
- There are stands with capacity for 1, 4, 6 and 10 generators.
- Connection of generators through sequential card. Each card supports a maximum of 10 generators.
- ZAFIRPWS2 external power supply can support 1 sequential card.
- ZAFIRPWS5 external power supply can support up to 2 sequential cards.